Friday, September 21, 2012

Lemonade Party Invites

Jessica is a pal that I met several years ago while working on summer staff at Timberwolf Lake YL Camp for a month. She has an adorable blog called My Cup Runneth Over featuring her lovely family and her little girl June is just precious.. go see for yourself!

June turns two soon and a few month's ago Jessica asked me to design some party invitations. I was thrilled at the chance to do this... I've done quite a few boy party, shower, art designs lately and was excited to paint in pink!

Her party theme is just about the cutest little girl party idea ever... Lemonade Stand. Adorable! I had so much fun painting this design... and love how it turned out.

I'm sure Jessica will post all about her party on her blog.. and I can't wait to see! Happy Birthday June!



9 comments:

  1. Love it! These are great!!! I have to show my friend! (She is thinking about a lemonade stand party for her girls!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good! I wish Hadley's birthday was in the summer so I could have a lemonade party for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Anna!
    You continue to amaze me with your art and design!
    I'm going to find a picture of you when you ran your "lemon-lade" stands!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh....i love this...
    i'm going to have a "having a ball" party for my mom and her husband for their anniversary or combined birthday's so i'll be calling you.
    ("having a ball" like in ball jars"
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friends :) This is probably my most favorite of special projects!

    Linda - THANKS

    Katherine - Thanks, and let me know if your friend is interested! I'll be posting this on etsy for customization very soon.

    Dani - you could have a hot cocoa stand party for hadley :)

    Mom - Thanks.. I love you :)

    Carla - that soudns like a really fun party! Let me know when your ready.. let me know if you want me to work on the invites and we'll talk details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this post is almost 4 years old, but t doesn't hurt to ask :) do you still have an Etsy store with this available for customization and purchase? This is by far the cutest invitation I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am interested in this invitation if it is still available! Thanks

    ReplyDelete