Friday, October 23, 2009

a good weekend in sight..

I’m really looking forward to this weekend. Not exactly sure why, nothing exciting is planned per se, but I just have this feeling that it’s going to be quite enjoyable. Last weekend in Seattle visiting my brother Justin and his girlfriend Yeci was spectacular. We had the BEST time, and I really kind of miss them a lot. Will post pictures when I get them all together!

This weekend, like I said has no real plans in particular, however I do have some hopes…

1. DIY home project: turn an old dusty frame into a “looks like you paid a hundred bucks for it” frame. Then find something pretty to put in side.
2. Send out some snail mail.
3. Study a little.. not a lot though, I’m actually all caught up w/everything. good feeling!
4. Have coffee with some friends
5. Church
6. Exercise
7. Find and possibly start a new sewing project
8. Get hair done (if funds are willing..)

Have a fab weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment