Tuesday, November 22, 2011

inspiration strikes again

Just when I was giving myself a pat on the back (and lets be honest a glass of wine or 2) for getting all 600 cards cut and folded... I instantly thought of another card design I want to add. I love having this craft market to look forward to, it really keeps my creative juices flowing! :)

Here it is... completely corny... completely me :)



Does it make sense?? It does in my head.. then again, so do a lot of other jokes I think up and no one else gets!

Heading to the mountains tomorrow! My parents and Kell's parents had the grand idea last year that getting a cabin for this Thanksgiving would be fun... and what a good time it will certainly be! Can't wait to see some orange leaves!

I am thankful for many things this year. To name a few...

That God's mercies are new every morning.
That our two families get along so well and genuinely enjoy being together.
For the laughter and smiles Kell and I share on a daily basis.

I pray that all of the little kiddos from my school experience happy family times, love and much thanksgiving during every bit of this wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment