Saturday, March 3, 2012

weekend to myself

GOOD MORNING!


source

Kell is in Flamingo fishing all weekend. I love it when he is home and we can have weekend plans together... but the every so often weekend all to myself, to pick whatever I want to do and do it as quickly or slowly as I want is something I really enjoy!

Last night was a slow, chill night. I took an hour nap when I got home from work, threw an easy dinner into the oven watched a movie called One Day it was good, happy and sad. Then I popped another movie in that I've already seen before Crazy, Stupid Love and I just listened to it while I enjoyed some wine and did a little painting and work on the computer. It was a pretty wonderful, quiet night :)

This morning I feel rested and ready to face the day. Even though I got to sleep in.. there is a lot planned ahead of me! After posting this I'm off to a few garage sales to see if I can find anything worth re-selling. Then I am heading to Leu Gardens to volunteer for a couple hours. Then I am going to DeLand to help my mom start her vegetable garden. Then I have to make a trip to the printers to produce some of the things I've been working on for the Etsy shop. Then with some friends, I am checking out the Food Truck Bazaar in Sanford. Should be fun and tasty!

Hope you all are doing something fun this weekend, it's a gorgeous day!

1 comment:

  1. We will be at the Food Truck Bazaar too!! :) Enjoy your 'free' weekend!

    ReplyDelete